Monday, December 12, 2005

Lance Anderson Podcast Experiment (LAPE)



We're moving ever closer to this landmark event on the podcast calendar, Lance Anderson's trip to the UK and the Lance Anderson Podcast Experiment. What makes it historic is this; Lance will be telling his signature story 'No, I Didn't Even Kiss Her', then he will be joined on stage by
  • Jon and Rob from the UK's top podcast Top of the Pods, who will be performing a special top ten list
  • 'Podcast Pioneer' Dan Klass of The Bitterest Pill, who'll be joining the LAPE via LIVE satellite video link up
  • Me - host of the tartanpodcast
  • Glasgow's finest, Hotrod Cadets will be travelling down to perform live

Now here's the thing, if you're not familiar with Lance's podcast I highly recomend you familiarise yourself with it by visiting www.vergeofthefringe.com.

Now head along to the event site by clicking the logo above, tickets are the bargain price of £4.50.

I think this is going to be a genuinely exciting event - 5 podcasters and 1 live band all on stage together (well, one via satellite). I was going to travel down from Glasgow to attend anyway, so I was thrilled to be asked by Lance to be a part of it.

If you want to be there too and need more details, email me or visit Lance's site.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh, Mark, Jon'n'Rob, and the Hotrod Cadets? I'm sorely tempted [I'd probably make the effort for one of the above three alone!]

Only problem is it looks like I'll get a fun 5 hour wait in Preston station from midnight to 5am in order to get back to Glasgow for a decent hour [7am, heh].

Ah well, will be worth it.

 
At 2:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is going to be an amazing night for sure. I wish I could partake but that's not a possibility.

I can't reccomend strongly enough to anyone who might be able to make it to get there! Lance, Dan & Mark are three of the coolest guys in podcasting and Hotrod Cadets? Come on. Those guys rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home