Friday, January 13, 2006

podcastingubiquity

Skype-me buttons, donate buttons, podcast-enthusiam, voicemail with the last 4 digits refering in some way to your podcast, libsyn accounts, Cafepress store, PMN buttons, 4 40 minute shows in 4 days, Go Daddy sponsorship, frappr maps, piece in local newspaper elation, flickr buttons, personalised forums, tip jar pledge drives, polls, gmail accounts, Jawbone cartoons, Podsquad envy/bitterness, promo mp3, DSC promo prayers, Expo flashbacks, Podcast Pickle pages, iTunes subscribe buttons, 4 20 minute shows in 4 weeks, sponsor-envy, podcast directory submission frenzy, vote-for-me, vote-for-me, podcast-disillusionment, Podtec surveys, 4 12 minute shows in 4 months...

4 Comments:

At 4:21 PM, Blogger Phil Bowman said...

Busy, Mark?

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger Grant - Three From Leith said...

Found anyone with them all yet ?

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aye, and tiring it is...
self-promoting BS...
I get so tired as a podcaster of tooting my own horn everywhere I can.
We get so little feedback in return...
too busy podcasting or preparing to podcast, or getting paid so we can eat. Ironic that I can't pass up the opportunity to add my URL to this comment. :)

Good luck, mate.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger mark - tartanstories.com said...

never be ashamed to self-promote, Krash!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home