Thursday, December 29, 2005

I'M BACK! - taken from tartanpodcast.com

After weeeeeeeeeeks off from podcasting I'm finally back. Refreshed and invogorated after a week in Arisaig (see Flickr for some of the pics), I'm ready to take on the podcasting world again.

Gloves are off this time. No more Mr Nice Guy.

Ok, maybe I'm joking about that part.

As you'll see, the site is back here on Podshow's server. Some of you may know I have issues with how Podshow is handling its talent, the '3 shows a week' for no money etc. But after long and open discussions with the Music Gang, my podcast brethren, I'm going to stick it out with them. At least for another few months.
We are after all approaching a bright, new, shiny year so here's hoping things start falling into place.

In the meantime, The Scottish Podcast Clan is alive and kicking and I urge all of you to check it out and listen to the other Scottish podcasts listed on the site. More will be added in due course, including Amplificast, the podcast from Amplifico.

A technorati search showed up what looks to be a rival Scottish podcast site, but note; we were doing it first ;-)

Here's a write-up on the release of The Scottish Podcast Clan.

Other news - the tartanblog is up and I'll be posting most of my podcast experiences, thoughts, opinions and news over there, including developments with tartan media productions, which was officially 'launched' earlier in the month. So please subscribe to the RSS feed.

I recorded the first SaltireCast, a project I'm working on for Glasgow Caledonian University. My plan is to have 'channels' that you can subscribe to via the tartanpodcast site, and the SaltireCast will be the first, all being well.

Look out for a podcast of the workshop/presentation I delivered a couple of weeks ago here in Glasgow; it'll be made available via tartanblog.

Shows coming up in the next few months;

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

is it going to be live with an audience like this week in tech is in america ? It sounds great whatever, and it's great your back

 

Post a Comment

<< Home