Thursday, December 15, 2005

Podcasting workshop/presentation

Today was the first tartan media podcast workshop/presentation. It was held in Adelaide's, Bath Street, Glasgow. Taking place over 2 sessions - 1 morning, 1 afternoon - 25 people in total attended.

Part of the plan today was to market tartan media productions..Well, I sort of managed that. CEO of the company that organised the event said that the feedback for the presentation was excellent, but that it was commented on that I should have 'sold' my service more. That'll take some getting used to.

That being said, I did get 3 very positive responses, 1 of which was from an uber-cool Scottish arts magazine who want me to work with them on a podcast.

I recorded the sessions, along with contributions from some in attendance, and I'll make the finished podcast available only through the tartanblog, for those interested.

Some pictures are here.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger Grant - Three From Leith said...

Well done, Mark !

Hope this bodes well as a start for Tartan Media Productions.

Wish I had half of your energy, enthusiasm and confidence as I'd love to do this kind of thing, but I'm much more at home hiding behind the PC !

But there's no better man to be out there passing on the skills. Enjoy your holiday and have a great Xmas with the wife and kids !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home